"ST" Trade Mark Equipment
ST 500 "PIRANHA" is intended for the detection and location of eavesdropping devices.
Functionally, the device consists of four detection channels:
- SELECTIVE HF DETECTOR - for the detection of analog and digital wireless (GSM, LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi) eavesdropping devices operating in the frequency range 20 - 6000 MHz.
- IR DETECTOR - for the detection of IR transmitters (eavesdropping devices using the infrared range for transmissions).
Channels for the detection of wired eavesdropping devices:
- WIRED RECEIVER - for the detection of high-frequency signals from eavesdropping devices that transmit information via electric mains and low current lines in the range 100 kHz – 180 MHz.
- LOW FREQUENCY AMPLIFIER - for the detection of LF signals from eavesdropping devices.
1. Detection and location of radio eavesdropping devices.
2. Identification of digital protocols of the detected radio signals: GSM, CDMA, Bluetooth, LTE, WiFi.
3. Identification of signals of base stations and mobile digital communication devices.
4. Detection and location of active wired eavesdropping devices:
- wired microphones transmitting through permanent and makeshift low current lines
- detection of signals from eavesdropping devices transmitting over electric mains and low current lines in the range 0.1 - 180 MHz.
5. Activation of wired electret microphones by applying a bias voltage to the circuit
6. Detection and location of eavesdropping devices that utilize infrared transmissions.
ST 400 "CAYMAN" is the latest nonlinear junction detector of series "CAYMAN" and is designed for search and detection of hidden electronic devices installed in walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures, furniture, or containers, regardless of whether the electronic target is radiating, hard wired, or even turned off.
Nonlinear junction detector ST401 series "CAYMAN" is a portable modification of the basic model ST 400. ST 401 retained all modes implemented in the basic model. The main difference from the basic model, is the lack of a telescopic rod. ST401 is especially useful when working in a confined space when checking small loads, mail, as well as screening people.
Portable Nonlinear Junction Detector ST401 CAYMAN User Manual
The Analyzer is designed to detect and localize eavesdropping devices that are galvanically connected to power mains and low-current cables.
In the ST 301, passive and active modes of operation are used to detect enabled, switched off, or faulty eavesdropping devices.
Functionally the Analyzer consists of four components (DEVICES):
- LOW FREQUENCY AMPLIFIER
- WIRE RECEIVER
- NON-LINEAR JUNCTION DETECTOR
- detection and the analysis of signals cable (dynamic and electret) microphones in low-current cables;
- activation of electret cable microphones by giving to the cable of bias voltage for their detection;
- detection of signals of the eavesdropping devices transferring information on power mains and low-current cables in frequency range of 100 kHz - 180 MHz;
- detection of unauthorized galvanic connections to the cables using a NLJD and the REF;
- measurement of AC and DC voltage in the low-current cables.
ST 100 is designed to search, identify and localize wireless eavesdropping devices.
Functionally ST 100 consists of five "CHANNELS":
CHANNEL#1 - SEARCH RECEIVER (20 MHz - 6 GHz).
CHANNEL#2 - SEARCH RECEIVER (6 GHz – 12 GHz).
CHANNEL#3 - SEARCH RECEIVER FOR MONITORING THE SELECTED RANGES. The term "SELECTED RANGES" refers to the frequency ranges of digital communications (GSM, LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.) and frequency ranges defined by the user.
CHANNEL#4 - IR DETECTOR - to detect IR transmitters (eavesdropping devices using the IR frequency range for transmission).
CHANNEL#5 - PARAMETRIC DETECTOR - to detect active digital electronic devices (including those without a transmission channel).
1. Search of radio transmitting eavesdropping devices:
- radio microphones, telephone radio repeaters, radio stethoscopes, etc .;
- video cameras with a radio channel;
- radio beacons of tracking systems.
2. Identification of digital protocols (GSM, CDMA, Bluetooth, LTE, WiFi) of the detected radio signals.
3. Identification of base stations signals and mobile digital communication devices.
4. Identification of radio signals from analogue television cameras.
5. Search for eavesdropping devices transmitting information in the infrared range.
6. Search for working electronic digital devices.
The combined search device ST 600 is designed to detect electronic devices and trace cable lines.
In the main unit are located:
1. The magnetic field detector (frequency range 0.3 - 10 kHz) is designed to detect low-frequency radiation. Signals are received by a magnetic antenna.
2. Cable locator receiver (operating at 455 kHz) Signals are received by a differential electric antenna.
There are two modes of use:
1. «MAGNETIC FIELD DETECTOR» mode
2. «CABLE LOCATOR» mode
Device can be used in combination with devices of the «ST» series:
1. Multifunctional detection device ST 500 «PIRANHA».
2. Wired communications analyzer ST 301 «SPIDER».
3. Nonlinear junction detectors ST 400, ST 401 «CAYMAN».