ST-202 "UDAV-M" - cellular jammer
• ST 202 operates inconspicuously for the visitors and does not impede the use of mobile communication appliances outside its coverage area;
• ST 202 has a graphic display and a convenient interface for the adjustment of operation settings;
• suppression levels can be adjusted separately on each channel;
• suppression in non-suspect channels can be switched off by setting their power levels to minimum;
• ST 062 detector of mobile digital communications devices can be used to activate ST 202 unit upon detection of irradiation in one of the channels;
• ST 202 can be activated remotely via remote control port, or with the aid of an infrared remote control unit;
• ST 202 is equipped with an automatic cooler system;
• a wide range of power supply voltage (12-18V) can be used;
• unlimited operation time when powered from 220V mains.
ST 202 UDAV is a functionally complete unit. On its back panel a socket for connecting the power adapter, a remote control port, and a power switch are located. On the front panel there are a graphic display, control buttons, a power-on LED indicator, and an infrared receiver.
The functioning principle of the Device is based on blocking the service signals of communicative systems by barrage-jamming the corresponding frequency bands.
ST 202 stores all settings in its non-volatile memory, so one does not have to go through the setting up routine every time the Device is activated.
|Number of independent channels||10|
|Maximum power output, Wt|
|GSM900||1.8 per channel (2 channels)|
|GSM1800, DECT||1.8 per channel (2 channels)|
|3G||1.5 per channel (2 channels)|
|Type of antennae||built in wide-band|
|Power supply||100…240V / 50…60Hz via adapter (12-18 V, 90Wt)|
|Power consumption from 220V mains, Wt||not exceeding 90|
|dimensions, mm||260 x 180 x 65|
|Weight (without power unit), kg||0.8|
|1. ST 202 “UDAV-M” unit||1 pcs|
|2. Power supply adapter (12V, 90Wt)||1 pcs|
|3. Technical description & operating manual||1 pcs|
|4. Packaging||1 pcs|
|5. Remote control unit||optional|