ST 400 "CAYMAN"
ST 400 "CAYMAN" nonlinear junction detector is designed for search and detection of hidden electronic devices installed in walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures, furniture, or containers, regardless of whether the electronic target is radiating, hard wired, or even turned off.
All modern electronic devices contain semi-conducting components. Using a non-linear junction detector it is possible to find these components.
- Searching for active and passive electronic eavesdropping devices;
- Detection of mobile phones and SIM-cards;
- Checking parcels and mail for contraband or dangerous attachments containing semiconductors;
- Searching for other unauthorized electronic devices comprising semiconductor elements.
- High detection sensitivity at a low output power;
- Effective work against interference (reinforced structures, corrosion, etc.).
- Low probability of false alarms.
- Additional opportunities to identify the response provided by the analysis of signals in the "AUDIO" mode.
- Ergonomic design, large telescopic bar and retractable armrest provide maximum comfort for the user.
- Standard replaceable batteries provides up to 4 hours of continuous operation. ST 400 "CAYMAN" comes with two sets of batteries that can increase the uptime up to 8 hours.
- Optimum balance between price and capabilities.
- The detector is supplied in a shock-proof case.
1. ST 400 "CAYMAN" - 1 pc;
2. Li-ion rechargeable batteries 3,7 V (type 18650) - 4 pcs;
3. Charging unit - 1 pc;
4. A cable for charging unit - 1 pc;
5. Headphones - 1 pc;
6. Test targets - 2 pcs.
Transportation shockproof case
|Frequency range||2-3 Ghz|
|The maximum radiated peak power||less than 2W|
|Operating modes||"SEARCH", "AUDIO", "ADAPTATION"|
|The range of sensitivity adjustment in manual mode||40 dB (5 steps of 8 dB each)|
|- visual||three 16 LEDs bars|
|- audible||built-in speaker, headphones|
|Power supply||two Li-ion rechargeable batteries 3,7 V (type 18650)|
|Time a fully-charged battery||3 to 4 hours (depending on the operating mode)|
|Charge time||not more than 3 hours|
|- humidity||up to 85% (under +25Co)|
|Weight (with batteries)||1,75 kg|
|– when folded||510x145x130mm|
|– with telescopic arm pulled out completely||1500x250x130 mm|
|Weight of full set in case||5,8 kg|
Download: Nonlinear Junction Detector ST 400 CAYMAN User Manual